I Am Teresa
Are you ready to go a level deeper and find out if coaching is right for you?
I am a Chief Human Resources Officer for a large global insurance company and a passionate Women Entrepeneur. I lead high engagement teams and have successfully facilitated and implemented Leadership Development Programs, Change Management Seminars, and Learning and Development Strategies. I lead Transformational Change Initiatives. I am an experienced Public Speaker on the topics of leadership, change, and motivation. I am an NLP Practitioner. I have done the work that I am going to teach you.
I am a Certified Personal and Business Coach and a member of International Coach Federation. I am also a Certified Change Leader. I hold myself to high standards and believe lifelong learning is critical to high performance and credibility. I am a HeartMath Certified Trainer and certified as an Associate Neurolinguistic Practitioner.
I am a Mother and a Wife. I have two beautiful children. One of my children has ADHD. He has taught me more than anyone else has about the depths of love, acceptance, and resilience in the face of adversity.
I am a runner. I am a morning person. I am a voracious reader on anything personal growth related. I am an extroverted introvert. I am highly goal oriented and believe in the Law of Attraction.
- You don’t feel passion in your career or life
- Have big goals but don’t know how to break through the “male barrier”
- Stuck in negative beliefs and comparing yourself to other women
- Find it difficult to stick to personal and professional goals
- Feel like an Imposter? A fraud? Not good enough?
- Work in high pressure environments and feel burnt out
- Struggle with irritability and impatience at home
- Believe that saying no is not an option
- Feel like there is never enough time
- Have difficulty leading and motivating teams from a place of confidence
- Are a new leader trying to navigate change
- Tired of feeling unmotivated, energetic, flat lined
- Your physical, emotional, and spiritual life has taken a nose dive